Hot In Herre Game Thread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,706
24,570
113
I see this game going over. I’ll be surprised if we keep Missouri out of the 30’s.
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,102
4,177
113
Okay, I'll take it. Disappointing we couldn't finish it off with a TD, but we were showing good stuff out there.

More Booth please.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,066
2,816
113
Good first possession, but that could have been called a catch and fumble.

The field looks nice today. In past years, it's already been dormant and even with an overseed it's turned into a swamp. I don't remember having a rainy game in quite some time, nor a cold game.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,306
14,856
113
I actually feel like we got a shot today. Every possession matters. Need every possible point.

Can't be a dubmass like Kiffin and leave obvious points out there.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,306
14,856
113
This is that time of year where ****** teams have a single win to play for and former playoff contenders can't be bothered.

We're playing hard, and got a shot.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,066
2,816
113
Well, the good offense didn't last long. Surely there was holding on the runback,
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?