Hot In Herre Game Thread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,583
113
I see this game going over. I’ll be surprised if we keep Missouri out of the 30’s.
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,102
4,177
113
Okay, I'll take it. Disappointing we couldn't finish it off with a TD, but we were showing good stuff out there.

More Booth please.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,067
2,816
113
Good first possession, but that could have been called a catch and fumble.

The field looks nice today. In past years, it's already been dormant and even with an overseed it's turned into a swamp. I don't remember having a rainy game in quite some time, nor a cold game.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,874
113
I actually feel like we got a shot today. Every possession matters. Need every possible point.

Can't be a dubmass like Kiffin and leave obvious points out there.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,874
113
This is that time of year where ****** teams have a single win to play for and former playoff contenders can't be bothered.

We're playing hard, and got a shot.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,067
2,816
113
Well, the good offense didn't last long. Surely there was holding on the runback,
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list