Boiled hotdogs! You're going to make me vomit!Where you come from they probably boil the franks.
Boiled hotdogs! You're going to make me vomit!Where you come from they probably boil the franks.
I thought that for most of my life until my wife made me try it. Color me gobsmacked, it was good.Mayo on a dog?![]()
YES!! Their relish is awesome. My Family has been going there for years.Three at Paul’s Place in Rocky Point with the special sauce.
A few years ago you could buy jars of it at Harris Teeter. Not sure if it’s still available.YES!! Their relish is awesome. My Family has been going there for years.
Its like a burrito bowl...but its chopped up hot dogs in a big ol bread...bowl.I had a Hot Dog bowl earlier today. Yes I did.
I will allow itThree at Paul’s Place in Rocky Point with the special sauce.
Inside Carolina Basketball
Greg: UNC Showcases Unique Pieces & Potential in Opening Exhibition Game
Inside Carolina Basketball
What Michael Malone Said After UNC's Win vs. USC
Inside Carolina Basketball
Sherrell's Five Takeaways from UNC's USC Exhibition: Welcome Change
Inside Carolina Basketball
Rob's Quick Hitters: Win Over USC Unveils Carolina's Early Promise
Inside Carolina Basketball
UNC-USC Photo Gallery