Boiled hotdogs! You're going to make me vomit!Where you come from they probably boil the franks.
Boiled hotdogs! You're going to make me vomit!Where you come from they probably boil the franks.
I thought that for most of my life until my wife made me try it. Color me gobsmacked, it was good.Mayo on a dog?![]()
YES!! Their relish is awesome. My Family has been going there for years.Three at Paul’s Place in Rocky Point with the special sauce.
A few years ago you could buy jars of it at Harris Teeter. Not sure if it’s still available.YES!! Their relish is awesome. My Family has been going there for years.
Its like a burrito bowl...but its chopped up hot dogs in a big ol bread...bowl.I had a Hot Dog bowl earlier today. Yes I did.
I will allow itThree at Paul’s Place in Rocky Point with the special sauce.
Inside Carolina Basketball
Terrence Brown's Already Making a Big Impact at UNC, And Now the Games Begin
Inside Carolina Basketball
Michael Malone Has Imprinted Defensive Emphasis on First Carolina Team
Women's Sports
Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
Inside Carolina Basketball
Honest Conversations with Michael Malone - Daily Take
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Tales from the UNC Recruiting Trail, Part 2 - Coast to Coast