Hope this works

Scarletwoman

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
7,852
673
0
I don't know if this instagram will work. But RU former players and now coaches doing service to Habitat for Humanity.

RUWBB
 
Jul 26, 2001
3,543
688
0
Very cool!!

Neither Amy or I remembered that Courtney was at Lipscomb.

As far as I can tell from the article on their web-site, she is a prime mover in a large number of coaches supporting Habitat.

Posted by Doug
 

Douglass72

Redshirt
Dec 7, 2006
806
9
18
Here is a link to the story on the Scarlet Knights website:
http://www.scarletknights.com/sports/w-baskbl/rutu-w-baskbl-body.html
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?