Hope this works

Scarletwoman

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
7,852
673
0
I don't know if this instagram will work. But RU former players and now coaches doing service to Habitat for Humanity.

RUWBB
 
Jul 26, 2001
3,543
688
0
Very cool!!

Neither Amy or I remembered that Courtney was at Lipscomb.

As far as I can tell from the article on their web-site, she is a prime mover in a large number of coaches supporting Habitat.

Posted by Doug
 

Douglass72

Redshirt
Dec 7, 2006
806
9
18
Here is a link to the story on the Scarlet Knights website:
http://www.scarletknights.com/sports/w-baskbl/rutu-w-baskbl-body.html
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN