Holy crap! RIP Ray Liotta....

91Joe95

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2003
2,843
4,080
113
Wow. He was a fantastic actor. He had one of the greatest cameos ever in Muppets From Space playing a menacing security guard.

 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,686
5,458
113
I don't like this one bit. Take it back. I'm not accepting it.

He was one of those guys who always made a movie better just by being in it. Supposedly a great guy, too.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,785
21,532
113
I liked him in Date Night. He played a mafioso - pretty well.
 

Lblion

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2021
15
32
13
Laraine Bracco says, "I can be just about anywhere in the world and people will come up and tell me their favorite movie is Goodfellas," she wrote. "And then they always ask what was the best part of making that movie. And my response has always been the same…Ray Liotta."
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,770
113
Laraine Bracco says, "I can be just about anywhere in the world and people will come up and tell me their favorite movie is Goodfellas," she wrote. "And then they always ask what was the best part of making that movie. And my response has always been the same…Ray Liotta."
That’s a nice thing to say, a hell of a tribute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,770
113
WaPo obituary, quoting Alessandro Nivola, who acted with Liotta in “The Many Saints of Newark:” “Of all the scary legends I’ve worked with, DeNiro, Christopher Walken, Joaquin Phoenix, Shirley MacLaine, Ray is the one I was most intimidated by. Not because he’s mean, he’s not, but because he’s so intensely committed to the art of acting.”
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern