Holy crap! RIP Ray Liotta....

91Joe95

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2003
2,843
4,080
113
Wow. He was a fantastic actor. He had one of the greatest cameos ever in Muppets From Space playing a menacing security guard.

 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,638
5,444
113
I don't like this one bit. Take it back. I'm not accepting it.

He was one of those guys who always made a movie better just by being in it. Supposedly a great guy, too.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,767
21,488
113
I liked him in Date Night. He played a mafioso - pretty well.
 

Lblion

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2021
15
32
13
Laraine Bracco says, "I can be just about anywhere in the world and people will come up and tell me their favorite movie is Goodfellas," she wrote. "And then they always ask what was the best part of making that movie. And my response has always been the same…Ray Liotta."
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,562
22,741
113
Laraine Bracco says, "I can be just about anywhere in the world and people will come up and tell me their favorite movie is Goodfellas," she wrote. "And then they always ask what was the best part of making that movie. And my response has always been the same…Ray Liotta."
That’s a nice thing to say, a hell of a tribute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,562
22,741
113
WaPo obituary, quoting Alessandro Nivola, who acted with Liotta in “The Many Saints of Newark:” “Of all the scary legends I’ve worked with, DeNiro, Christopher Walken, Joaquin Phoenix, Shirley MacLaine, Ray is the one I was most intimidated by. Not because he’s mean, he’s not, but because he’s so intensely committed to the art of acting.”
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling