HOF POSTERS.

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Tom McAndrew is first ballot HOF for sure!
 

WDLion

Senior
Dec 18, 2006
428
638
93
Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.

Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.
I think it was Mich Nit or something similar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling