HOF POSTERS.

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Tom McAndrew is first ballot HOF for sure!
 

WDLion

Senior
Dec 18, 2006
428
638
93
Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.

Ha. Great recall. The Count was indeed the alter ego of one our lovably regular troll posters, but it wasn’t CR. And of course I’m currently blanking on the handle.
I think it was Mich Nit or something similar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
  3. 03 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays