Hey libs, Kabul, today

Gunny46

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2018
62,654
4,838
113
It's not talking to her. It is calling his CIC a crazy man.

Didn't see that. Was Trump still in office ? Either way getting his scalp fixes nothing. I want to see a so called journalist ask what Intel did Trump have that had him so pissed off at China and ask that question twenty different ways. A nuke was never getting launched and they all know that.
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Didn't see that. Was Trump still in office ? Either way getting his scalp fixes nothing. I want to see a so called journalist ask what Intel did Trump have that had him so pissed off at China and ask that question twenty different ways. A nuke was never getting launched and they all know that.
I could really care less about his scalp but I have an issue with the sitting JCOS talking **** about the sitting president to a political adversary while that adversary is fixing to try and impeach the president. He should have resigned if he felt that way.
 

Gunny46

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2018
62,654
4,838
113
I could really care less about his scalp but I have an issue with the sitting JCOS talking **** about the sitting president to a political adversary while that adversary is fixing to try and impeach the president. He should have resigned if he felt that way.

Take from this interview what you want. Trump is telling you some of the same things I was trying to point out. I agree with you I'm just skeptical about the context, sources and timing. I'm definitely not defending Milley. Plenty of other reasons I'm not a fan of his. Unfortunately his replacement will be even worse.

 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Take from this interview what you want. Trump is telling you some of the same things I was trying to point out. I agree with you I'm just skeptical about the context, sources and timing. I'm definitely not defending Milley. Plenty of other reasons I'm not a fan of his. Unfortunately his replacement will be even worse.

I doubt the validity of the Miley stuff too. The call with Pelosi though is supposedly pulled from a transcript of the phone call. It's not so much Milley doing it that I have a problem with. If any officer did that to a member of congress I'd have an issue but he is the chief dick swinger and for God sakes at some point at some point it has to stop.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7