He's had plenty of downtime the last two years...Surprised that Greg has time to coach what with reading these boards and all.
He's had plenty of downtime the last two years...
When he left us to take the Tampa job a week before signing day, I said I understood. There are only 32 NFL head coaching jobs in the world.Yeah, it does take a lot of time to count 7 million. But you've done that right?
When he left us to take the Tampa job a week before signing day, I said I understood. There are only 32 NFL head coaching jobs in the world.
When he gutted our staff I gritted my teeth and said nothing.
When he came back a year later and took Robb Smith, I said that was a douche move.
When, FOUR YEARS after he left, and he has yet to once show his face on campus, I see he's actively helping a division rival, I thought that's a scumbag thing to do.
When he whored himself out to USC, Miami, USCr, and gave us the finger I said now he's dead to me.
Greg Schiano is dead to us. So is Kyle Flood. Julie Hermann. Rossi. McDaniels. Today Ash settled all FAMILY business.
You understand dollars? Here's the message then:
Greg $chiano can Chri$ my A$h
I couldn't agree more.
Schiano = Benedict Arnold (or is it Arnold Benedict ? lol)
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet