Well, I may have missed it, but gotta give props to Jason Triplett's multiple incarnations over the years. I love everything he does, but White Trash Superman holds a special place.
How about ZOSO. Zeppelin cover band that was awesome. They werent on “the circuit” but played Starkville a few times.
I had forgotten about Hog Leg. Another good one.
Jupiter Coyote and Doublewide were more like 94’ but used to come to Mulligans and were great.
Reading this thread makes me assume I served a whole lot of you some drinks at the Tavern during those years.
SAME! Pretty bizarre. Still love that CD though.I'm FB friends with a Deep Greens member who literally just shared a throwback promo pic this morning from 1997.
The Grumpies! Jason has some awesome stories. I worked with him and one of the Spivey boys one summer while I was in college.
Wow! This thread is great
Law of Nature
Charlie Mars
Jupiter Coyote - “Crazy women” - play this for your wife. It’s her song. Trust me
There was a band out of oxford that played at flo’s A few times when i was still working there. Can’t remember the name but i have their cd still. They used to tip their waiter with pot. Haha. Me and my Red headed buddy used to argue over who got em. Lol.
Chapman also had another offshoot called Tater Junction. Hogleg was the best. Young Agent Jones stuck around for awhile but were never my favorite.
SAME! Pretty bizarre. Still love that CD though.
That sounds like a killer birthday party.
US
Splendid Chaos
Cherry Bombs
Jason Jones
Patrick Smith
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar