Heisman only lounge

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,669
12,182
113
the interview GIF by hero0fwar
Ya’ll are getting real uppity.
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,829
8,284
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
I only have one active account. I posted exactly what and how I wanted to. Sorry to disappoint you.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,206
17,775
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
1762385651443.gif
Remember not to get too close to the peasants
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,609
7,377
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
Trash.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list