Heisman only lounge

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,667
12,178
113
the interview GIF by hero0fwar
Ya’ll are getting real uppity.
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,824
8,282
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
I only have one active account. I posted exactly what and how I wanted to. Sorry to disappoint you.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,200
17,763
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
1762385651443.gif
Remember not to get too close to the peasants
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,608
7,375
113
Wow, they’ll just let anybody into this club, won’t they?

I have so many people to thank for this honor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @L4Dawg. The likes and haha’s I got on the post where he accidentally quote replied without switching accounts really made this honor possible faster than I expected.

That said, I’ll always know that the 3 likes I got where I referenced sнitting in a Cologuard jar were the Likes that pushed me over 10,000.

It’s an honor to post alongside you guys.
Trash.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?