Hawks ranked 25th in AP

oldxbbc

All-American
Sep 19, 2013
1,916
7,459
113
I am an Iowa fan as much as anyone but with Mass (Lowell) coming up and our non-confrence schedule over, which has been relative weak, we really don't know how good this team is until the BIG starts. I like this team as mcuh as anyone but our lack on size inside could be a big issue. Hope I am wrong.
 

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,337
10,115
113
7 B1G teams in the Top 25 (& a few receiving votes). Almost a full 1/3.

niiiiiiiice

The B1G is loaded this season. Only gonna make the qualifying B1G teams all that much better when it comes time to Dance.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,245
9,435
113
Great news! Loser Cyclone fans have been laughing at us for only being ranked in the Coach's poll, so we can finally get that monkey off of our back.
Monkey Omg GIF by MOODMAN
 

eyesofhawk

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2011
3,468
3,360
113
Great news! Loser Cyclone fans have been laughing at us for only being ranked in the Coach's poll, so we can finally get that monkey off of our back.
I don't think I've ever met somebody so concerned about what others think of him/Iowa
 

DukeSlater

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2023
2,183
4,938
113
I am an Iowa fan as much as anyone but with Mass (Lowell) coming up and our non-confrence schedule over, which has been relative weak, we really don't know how good this team is until the BIG starts. I like this team as mcuh as anyone but our lack on size inside could be a big issue. Hope I am wrong.
We got a pretty good glimpse in Ames when some shoddy officiating helped make sure the Hawkeyes didn't pull the upset.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HawkBall23

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,170
7,309
113
7 B1G teams in the Top 25 (& a few receiving votes). Almost a full 1/3.

niiiiiiiice

The B1G is loaded this season. Only gonna make the qualifying B1G teams all that much better when it comes time to Dance.
7 B1G teams in the Top 25 (& a few receiving votes). Almost a full 1/3.

niiiiiiiice

The B1G is loaded this season. Only gonna make the qualifying B1G teams all that much better when it comes time to Dance.
????? 7 out of 18 is more then 1/3 and thats not counting the " others receiving votes" you mentioned.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Hawkeyes suffer first loss, fall 31-14 to #5 Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay: Picks for Week 5, Ohio State at Iowa
  4. 04 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa