Hawks ranked 25th in AP

oldxbbc

All-American
Sep 19, 2013
1,951
7,504
113
I am an Iowa fan as much as anyone but with Mass (Lowell) coming up and our non-confrence schedule over, which has been relative weak, we really don't know how good this team is until the BIG starts. I like this team as mcuh as anyone but our lack on size inside could be a big issue. Hope I am wrong.
 

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,484
10,489
113
7 B1G teams in the Top 25 (& a few receiving votes). Almost a full 1/3.

niiiiiiiice

The B1G is loaded this season. Only gonna make the qualifying B1G teams all that much better when it comes time to Dance.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,525
9,656
113
Great news! Loser Cyclone fans have been laughing at us for only being ranked in the Coach's poll, so we can finally get that monkey off of our back.
Monkey Omg GIF by MOODMAN
 

eyesofhawk

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2011
3,584
3,427
113
Great news! Loser Cyclone fans have been laughing at us for only being ranked in the Coach's poll, so we can finally get that monkey off of our back.
I don't think I've ever met somebody so concerned about what others think of him/Iowa
 

DukeSlater

All-American
Jul 2, 2023
2,279
5,161
113
I am an Iowa fan as much as anyone but with Mass (Lowell) coming up and our non-confrence schedule over, which has been relative weak, we really don't know how good this team is until the BIG starts. I like this team as mcuh as anyone but our lack on size inside could be a big issue. Hope I am wrong.
We got a pretty good glimpse in Ames when some shoddy officiating helped make sure the Hawkeyes didn't pull the upset.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HawkBall23

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,297
7,502
113
7 B1G teams in the Top 25 (& a few receiving votes). Almost a full 1/3.

niiiiiiiice

The B1G is loaded this season. Only gonna make the qualifying B1G teams all that much better when it comes time to Dance.
7 B1G teams in the Top 25 (& a few receiving votes). Almost a full 1/3.

niiiiiiiice

The B1G is loaded this season. Only gonna make the qualifying B1G teams all that much better when it comes time to Dance.
????? 7 out of 18 is more then 1/3 and thats not counting the " others receiving votes" you mentioned.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington