Hawk - The Other Player:

cyrock3

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2006
38,206
2,125
103
You mentioned there was someone else besides Bullock who committed to Coach Pike. What happened to him?
 

NewJerseyHawk

Heisman
Jan 11, 2007
24,824
39,837
113
Just got a text to check the board.....I will ask and see if anything has changed since we now have a transfer out (Foreman) and a new AC in Karl Hobbs on the scene. Perhaps a reshuffling of the deck of cards has happened, but I don't believe it would impact the player I was told about. I think he's below the radar enough that it's not going to register as a huge verbal based on ratings systems.
 

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,623
17,995
81
Just got a text to check the board.....I will ask and see if anything has changed since we now have a transfer out (Foreman) and a new AC in Karl Hobbs on the scene. Perhaps a reshuffling of the deck of cards has happened, but I don't believe it would impact the player I was told about. I think he's below the radar enough that it's not going to register as a huge verbal based on ratings systems.
as long as he can run, shoot, OR play defense sign him up. And yes, i mean "or," not "and."
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  5. 05 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central