Hawk - The Other Player:

cyrock3

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2006
38,206
2,125
103
You mentioned there was someone else besides Bullock who committed to Coach Pike. What happened to him?
 

NewJerseyHawk

Heisman
Jan 11, 2007
24,788
39,723
113
Just got a text to check the board.....I will ask and see if anything has changed since we now have a transfer out (Foreman) and a new AC in Karl Hobbs on the scene. Perhaps a reshuffling of the deck of cards has happened, but I don't believe it would impact the player I was told about. I think he's below the radar enough that it's not going to register as a huge verbal based on ratings systems.
 

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,592
17,919
81
Just got a text to check the board.....I will ask and see if anything has changed since we now have a transfer out (Foreman) and a new AC in Karl Hobbs on the scene. Perhaps a reshuffling of the deck of cards has happened, but I don't believe it would impact the player I was told about. I think he's below the radar enough that it's not going to register as a huge verbal based on ratings systems.
as long as he can run, shoot, OR play defense sign him up. And yes, i mean "or," not "and."
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four