As a rejoinder to previous convos, I'm here with my daughter (visual art) previewing a college. Minimum $63,000 scholarship but she wasn't overly impressed.Not on Beale Street, but by all means resist any urge you have to dine at perhaps THE most overrated joint in the entire Western Hemisphere, The Rendezvous.
Wrong thread?**** call on Dumoulin; Jenner was just as guilty for taking himself down as BD.
Dyers Burgers and Gus's Fried Chicken are two mainstays. Not exactly fine dining but they are Memphis institutions. I disagree with Cool about Rendezvous. I lived in Memphis for 7 years and have eaten at about all the great rob joints and there is something special about The Vous. Huey's is on Union a block from Beale and they have good burgers. A nicer restaurant is Flight which is a 5 minute walk from Beale.Recommendations?
Yeah, I drove by your alma today. I ended up going to Silky's. Good service. Dry BBQ. Bland charbroiled oysters. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll probably be here frequently, so I'll have other opportunities to try your advice.Dyers Burgers and Gus's Fried Chicken are two mainstays. Not exactly fine dining but they are Memphis institutions. I disagree with Cool about Rendezvous. I lived in Memphis for 7 years and have eaten at about all the great rob joints and there is something special about The Vous. Huey's is on Union a block from Beale and they have good burgers. A nicer restaurant is Flight which is a 5 minute walk from Beale.
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen