Have I missed something?

FishersCatfan1

Freshman
Dec 5, 2011
124
81
16
Why do I see all kinds of old threads on this site now? All I see are post from 2016 on the first page of Rupp Rafters
 

FishersCatfan1

Freshman
Dec 5, 2011
124
81
16
Ok, it looks normal now. It somehow was,defaulting to listing the threads on here in a weird way, and I was only seeing older ones. Oh well, I'm all set now. LOL
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  3. 03 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics