Have I missed something?

FishersCatfan1

Freshman
Dec 5, 2011
124
81
16
Why do I see all kinds of old threads on this site now? All I see are post from 2016 on the first page of Rupp Rafters
 

FishersCatfan1

Freshman
Dec 5, 2011
124
81
16
Ok, it looks normal now. It somehow was,defaulting to listing the threads on here in a weird way, and I was only seeing older ones. Oh well, I'm all set now. LOL
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB