Has anyone put out an APB on IMPP?

T-TownDawgg

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2015
4,818
4,974
113
He posted hump day. On page 3 or 4 due to:

A hundred damned outofbounds plugs
Bitcoin horseshittery
StockMarket-giraffepussy analogy threads
Covid vaccine/fools gold ********
The normal basketball underachieving ****
World reset/Orange Man apocalyptic ****
And a thread looking for IMPP
Alabama supremacy on all level circle-jerk

Cheers

We really need a SPS Magazine edition to fully summarize the first few weeks of ‘21
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,693
14,550
113
He posted hump day. On page 3 or 4 due to:

A hundred damned outofbounds plugs
Bitcoin horseshittery
StockMarket-giraffepussy analogy threads
Covid vaccine/fools gold ********
The normal basketball underachieving ****
World reset/Orange Man apocalyptic ****
And a thread looking for IMPP
Alabama supremacy on all level circle-jerk

Cheers

We really need a SPS Magazine edition to fully summarize the first few weeks of ‘21

I'll cheers that spot on sum up. I'm drinking while filling out a Marital Survey before we meet the preacher. Question 1 is, and I **** you not, tell me your life story. How much time do you really have, pastor?
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I'll cheers that spot on sum up. I'm drinking while filling out a Marital Survey before we meet the preacher. Question 1 is, and I **** you not, tell me your life story. How much time do you really have, pastor?

Don’t tell him about that one time with the goat
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment