He posted hump day. On page 3 or 4 due to:
A hundred damned outofbounds plugs
Bitcoin horseshittery
StockMarket-giraffepussy analogy threads
Covid vaccine/fools gold ********
The normal basketball underachieving ****
World reset/Orange Man apocalyptic ****
And a thread looking for IMPP
Alabama supremacy on all level circle-jerk
Cheers
We really need a SPS Magazine edition to fully summarize the first few weeks of ‘21
I'll cheers that spot on sum up. I'm drinking while filling out a Marital Survey before we meet the preacher. Question 1 is, and I **** you not, tell me your life story. How much time do you really have, pastor?
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama