And you as well. My Easter is the 12th. Shabbat Shalom.Shalom
Happy to Easter to all.Am watching The Ten Commandments with my young family. Charleton Heston is great and Anne Baxter (wow).
“So it is written, so it shall be done”
My parental Ukrainian grandparents would be celebrating Easter on the 12th this year, if they were still alive.And you as well. My Easter is the 12th. Shabbat Shalom.
My deceased wife was Ukrainian, I'm Czech. I converted years ago. God bless your grandparents. Berezhy vas Hospod.My parental Ukrainian grandparents would be celebrating Easter on the 12th this year, if they were still alive.
My Slovak grandparents would be celebrating Easter today.
![]()
I do recall reading about this traditionThis Polish American tradition not only involves people affectionately spraying others, as an act of cleansing or purification, but the day involves another interesting practice. It involves the tapping of people with ***** willow branches, reflecting a practice traditionally used in Poland that uses this plant in place of palms on Palm Sunday.
![]()
My deceased wife was Ukrainian, I'm Czech. I converted years ago. God bless your grandparents. Berezhy vas Hospod.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?