And you as well. My Easter is the 12th. Shabbat Shalom.Shalom
Happy to Easter to all.Am watching The Ten Commandments with my young family. Charleton Heston is great and Anne Baxter (wow).
“So it is written, so it shall be done”
My parental Ukrainian grandparents would be celebrating Easter on the 12th this year, if they were still alive.And you as well. My Easter is the 12th. Shabbat Shalom.
My deceased wife was Ukrainian, I'm Czech. I converted years ago. God bless your grandparents. Berezhy vas Hospod.My parental Ukrainian grandparents would be celebrating Easter on the 12th this year, if they were still alive.
My Slovak grandparents would be celebrating Easter today.
![]()
I do recall reading about this traditionThis Polish American tradition not only involves people affectionately spraying others, as an act of cleansing or purification, but the day involves another interesting practice. It involves the tapping of people with ***** willow branches, reflecting a practice traditionally used in Poland that uses this plant in place of palms on Palm Sunday.
![]()
My deceased wife was Ukrainian, I'm Czech. I converted years ago. God bless your grandparents. Berezhy vas Hospod.
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
BWI Football
Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
BWI Football
Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game