Your mom’s basement???Somewhere in a basement in the great Louisville area, I was screaming like a maniac.
I can't tell you how many times I've watched the clip (including today) where I just fixate on a random person in the crowd and watch them turn to jubilation. One guy I saw today had the funniest cringe face right before the ball went in. You really can't go wrong watching anybody, but now I want to find you!If there's an HD version of the Pass clip itt, I might be able to see myself about the 1:39 mark. All the games I've been to, I never make in on tv - but that clip scans up high enough and definitely pans across my seats.
![]()
That might just be legendary Wildcat facilities guy Scott Arey. He doesn’t have time to be amazed.I love the way the manager runs over and grabs the ball... very disciplined effort on his part!
I had two seats in 112 against the back rail (great to lean back against) and a little off center, maybe 6 seats from the east side stairs there. I honestly can't remember the numbers atm.I can't tell you how many times I've watched the clip (including today) where I just fixate on a random person in the crowd and watch them turn to jubilation. One guy I saw today had the funniest cringe face right before the ball went in. You really can't go wrong watching anybody, but now I want to find you!
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13