Handshake Pike~Fran

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I have no problem with Fran. Not sure why, but he evokes strong negative reactions from opposing fan bases going back to his MAAC days. I am friends with a Rider guy who hates him. It’s probably because he wins all the time and advocates for his team.
Not sure why? He's been really good this year. I give him that. But his antics years past are the yang to offsets pike's ying.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure