Hamilton Watch Party

Sep 27, 2006
20,274
23,340
0
Hamilton Tap & Grill is once again the location for a watch party for anyone in and around Hamilton....or willing to make the drive. On Route 130 just off of 195 & the Turnpike.

Drink Specials
Food Specials
Private room
Large screen TV with sound


I have tee shirts, magnets and a few other giveaways for those attending.


 
Last edited:

Friend of 112

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2007
1,023
1,297
113
Eww. EVERYONE is invited?
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
Mrs Screw, do you still send out Rutgers Magnets? I am not on premium so I can’t send him the list of sites to pick up Free ones, but a poster is looking for them. I don’t know if you or Mr Screw are on premium.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?