Hamilton Watch Party

Sep 27, 2006
20,274
23,340
0
Hamilton Tap & Grill is once again the location for a watch party for anyone in and around Hamilton....or willing to make the drive. On Route 130 just off of 195 & the Turnpike.

Drink Specials
Food Specials
Private room
Large screen TV with sound


I have tee shirts, magnets and a few other giveaways for those attending.


 
Last edited:

Friend of 112

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2007
1,023
1,297
113
Eww. EVERYONE is invited?
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
Mrs Screw, do you still send out Rutgers Magnets? I am not on premium so I can’t send him the list of sites to pick up Free ones, but a poster is looking for them. I don’t know if you or Mr Screw are on premium.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN