Hall Mark card stores ?

mpaer

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
3,489
4,649
113
I shopped at their stores for over 50 years
Went today
The cards just sucked
Whats up?
PS No clue why I am in this stupid font
 
  • Like
Reactions: unctarheel1984

unctarheel1984

All-American
Aug 15, 2002
9,439
6,575
101
I haven’t stepped foot in a Hallmark Store in years. They used to be a staple of the indoor shopping malls with their overpriced cards and collectible tchotchkes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mpaer and 2forheels

UNCAlum83

Senior
Jul 17, 2025
456
898
93
I shopped at their stores for over 50 years
Went today
The cards just sucked
Whats up?
PS No clue why I am in this stupid font
This sounds like something Longfellow Deeds submitted! :)
Adam Sandler Beers GIF
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Jason's Five Takeaways: Bellwether Games Up Next for UNC
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Greg: UNC's Second Half Woes Continue
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Talent Advantage - The Morning After, UNC-Notre Dame Edition
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Photos of Jalen Davis on His UNC Official Visit
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Irish Too Good, Too Deep for UNC - The Day After