Hall Mark card stores ?

mpaer

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
3,486
4,639
113
I shopped at their stores for over 50 years
Went today
The cards just sucked
Whats up?
PS No clue why I am in this stupid font
 
  • Like
Reactions: unctarheel1984

unctarheel1984

All-American
Aug 15, 2002
9,438
6,569
101
I haven’t stepped foot in a Hallmark Store in years. They used to be a staple of the indoor shopping malls with their overpriced cards and collectible tchotchkes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mpaer and 2forheels

UNCAlum83

Senior
Jul 17, 2025
456
898
93
I shopped at their stores for over 50 years
Went today
The cards just sucked
Whats up?
PS No clue why I am in this stupid font
This sounds like something Longfellow Deeds submitted! :)
Adam Sandler Beers GIF
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Talent Advantage - The Morning After, UNC-Notre Dame Edition
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Photos of Jalen Davis on His UNC Official Visit
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football UNC Snap Counts vs. Notre Dame
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Secondary Improvement Critical for Tar Heels' Success
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Costly Mistakes Add Up for UNC in Loss to Notre Dame