Hail State After Dark Game Thread

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,827
8,282
113
Because I wanted to hope we were better than I initially thought. Hope is all we have left. That hope is being squashed real quick by a white running back with a mustache.
I had almost no hope going in. After last week I had none at all. We looked absolutely awful except at QB. This may be our worst team since the Shirra era. It's what we were always going to face eventually after a hire we made. Some of us predicted it and lamented that hire. It is what it is now. Hopefully Lebby can build it back up. This year will be very painful.
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
There’s two players for asu and I’m not sure how either can keep that up an entire game.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,007
13,488
113
Is it bad when, as a SEC team, you are jealous of South Florida’s defense?
 

bulldoghair

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2013
2,659
2,040
108
I had almost no hope going in. After last week I had none at all. We looked absolutely awful except at QB. This may be our worst team since the Shirra era. It's what we were always going to face eventually after a hire we made. Some of us predicted it and lamented that hire. It is what it is now. Hopefully Lebby can build it back up. This year will be very painful.
Well at least Lebby has recruited a dozen wr’s. Hopefully some of them can tackle.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: patdog

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,739
1,517
113
I don't generally run down players, but Blanton seems like he's on vacation.

Oh and our DC is learning on the job.
 

Maroon Pug

Junior
Nov 5, 2022
210
322
63
Ight, honest question. Is it that hard to tuck in your undershirt and pull the jersey all the way down? It looks tacky as 17 when it's just hanging out.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather