Hail State After Dark Game Thread

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,400
5,497
113
homer simpson trombone GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Duggar Hall Desk

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,139
5,922
113
Defense is asss, line is ***. I figured this was going to happen recruiting g5 players to be our starters
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

ckDOG

All-American
Dec 11, 2007
10,415
6,808
113
My optimism is gone. Was hoping we'd get to conference play before that happened.
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,243
1,049
113
Glad I haven’t fixed a cup of coffee yet, because I may not want to be awake for this.
 

bulldoghair

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2013
2,659
2,040
108
Why would last week get your hopes up? There are probably HS teams in Mississippi that could have played with that team.
Because I wanted to hope we were better than I initially thought. Hope is all we have left. That hope is being squashed real quick by a white running back with a mustache.
 

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,217
4,399
113
in 1986, Bob Humphrey ran for 250 yards and seemingly averaged 5 yards a carry vs Mississippi State...... well, those stats will be surpassed tonight
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State