Hail State After Dark Game Thread

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,411
5,524
113
homer simpson trombone GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Duggar Hall Desk

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,139
5,923
113
Defense is asss, line is ***. I figured this was going to happen recruiting g5 players to be our starters
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

ckDOG

All-American
Dec 11, 2007
10,422
6,818
113
My optimism is gone. Was hoping we'd get to conference play before that happened.
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,244
1,051
113
Glad I haven’t fixed a cup of coffee yet, because I may not want to be awake for this.
 

bulldoghair

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2013
2,659
2,040
108
Why would last week get your hopes up? There are probably HS teams in Mississippi that could have played with that team.
Because I wanted to hope we were better than I initially thought. Hope is all we have left. That hope is being squashed real quick by a white running back with a mustache.
 

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,235
4,411
113
in 1986, Bob Humphrey ran for 250 yards and seemingly averaged 5 yards a carry vs Mississippi State...... well, those stats will be surpassed tonight
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar