After what transpired Feb-March, I won’t miss him that much.Am I the only one that is kinda not upset in the slightest ?
Glad I’m not the only one thenAfter what transpired Feb-March, I won’t miss him that much.
Makes three of us.Glad I’m not the only one then
I can relate but truly wish him well.After what transpired Feb-March, I won’t miss him that much.
Makes three of us.
Yeah having no tournament really screwed up his redemption chance.Gotta say when he committed a couple years ago, I was very excited. I will wish best of luck to any CAT who gives us a season or more, just wish things didn’t end the way they did. The “non suspension time off thing” and the Money thing just really made his end a lot different than it could have been.
After what transpired Feb-March, I won’t miss him that much.
Leadership? Missed that.Thank you, Ashton, for your leadership on the court for the past two years. You were an amazing defender and an excellent point guard. May your future be bright and your troubles few. God’s blessings.
Am I the only one that is kinda not upset in the slightest ?
I remember thinking in the Elite 8 vs Auburn last year that I hope he just leaves.Am I the only one that is kinda not upset in the slightest ?
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky