Hagans declares for the NBA draft

Rupp'sRunt

Heisman
Apr 19, 2008
14,675
20,094
0
 

GoBigBlue712

All-Conference
Nov 6, 2018
1,002
1,642
0
Gotta say when he committed a couple years ago, I was very excited. I will wish best of luck to any CAT who gives us a season or more, just wish things didn’t end the way they did. The “non suspension time off thing” and the Money thing just really made his end a lot different than it could have been.
Yeah having no tournament really screwed up his redemption chance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball