Had a Dream last night

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Sure, I was wrong about UNC and LSU....

BUT WOW I was right about Kentucky winning by 4. I all I remember was having massive anxiety. Yeah. I had that tonight. So, maybe I am just a Prophet for Kentucky? LOL 1/4 right. I'll TAKE IT
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Wow, good dream. I came in 4th in the prediction contest. I had their total right. All I said all week was they won't score 60 on us so how can they win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble