Had a Dream last night

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
Sure, I was wrong about UNC and LSU....

BUT WOW I was right about Kentucky winning by 4. I all I remember was having massive anxiety. Yeah. I had that tonight. So, maybe I am just a Prophet for Kentucky? LOL 1/4 right. I'll TAKE IT
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Wow, good dream. I came in 4th in the prediction contest. I had their total right. All I said all week was they won't score 60 on us so how can they win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  3. 03 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)