Haarms Announcing Tomorrow

ZaytovenCat

All-American
Apr 25, 2013
24,121
8,946
97
Wow. It must suck to live in a world where you would just hope we don’t have a season because we missed on a grad transfer from Purdue. Will you still be saying this when we bring in a big from somewhere else? Will you promise not to watch when we go out and win games with a smaller lineup?
Can you not read? I said even with Haarms we would have been average. I wasn’t looking forward to next season whether he came or not but damn sure not now. We have ZERO post game. Hell Skal would be a clear upgrade over what we have right now.

What I’m most pissed about is we finally get a couple of true elite players for the first time in years and they’re gonna be wasted on a 10 loss team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kyjeff1

bradscats

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2007
4,154
1,617
0
Can you not read? I said even with Haarms we would have been average. I wasn’t looking forward to next season whether he came or not but damn sure not now. We have ZERO post game. Hell Skal would be a clear upgrade over what we have right now.

What I’m most pissed about is we finally get a couple of true elite players for the first time in years and they’re gonna be wasted on a 10 loss team.
Oh I can read. I just think it must suck to be you if you hope the team you cheer for has their season cancelled because they missed out on a very average grad transfer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'