I won’t lie to you gentlepeople. I needed that second half like I need air.
When Lowe and JQ first played together around the first TV timeout in 2nd half, St. John's stopped scoring. JQ completely disrupted their offensive sets.There was legit fear from several guys on St John’s. Lots of dickfingering and visible shakiness when Quaintance was around. How many deflections did he have? Answer: A LOT.
Didn’t expect that twitchiness at all to get out of the gate.
All timer debut
Throw in Pitino, and this might the three guys in basketball I would most like to go to a strip club with. Bring it.Raf and Pearl are the commentating duo America deserves.
That coach pisses away points on a regular basis. It's like he thinks they have an infinite supply of them.And then the Packers promptly gift wrap the win for the Bears, tonight. What an absolute choke job. after dominating most of the game. What a gut punch, AND now the Packers lose their starting QB in the mix. I've never seen a team this snake bit by injuries in one season. Historic.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games