I won’t lie to you gentlepeople. I needed that second half like I need air.
When Lowe and JQ first played together around the first TV timeout in 2nd half, St. John's stopped scoring. JQ completely disrupted their offensive sets.There was legit fear from several guys on St John’s. Lots of dickfingering and visible shakiness when Quaintance was around. How many deflections did he have? Answer: A LOT.
Didn’t expect that twitchiness at all to get out of the gate.
All timer debut
Throw in Pitino, and this might the three guys in basketball I would most like to go to a strip club with. Bring it.Raf and Pearl are the commentating duo America deserves.
That coach pisses away points on a regular basis. It's like he thinks they have an infinite supply of them.And then the Packers promptly gift wrap the win for the Bears, tonight. What an absolute choke job. after dominating most of the game. What a gut punch, AND now the Packers lose their starting QB in the mix. I've never seen a team this snake bit by injuries in one season. Historic.
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win