2025: the year of f*ck yes
Kelvin Sampson giving the Jews their biggest L since their New York tunnels were discovered
Christ is king
UF -1 opening line. I get that it’s 1v1 but if this was mid season at a neutral site there is no way it’s that close.
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I got Houston.
Houston lost to both Auburn in Houston and Bama in Vegas by 5 this season. SEC was a historic monster and Florida has proven to be the best team. Clayton is the best player in the nation. Gators by 5.UF -1 opening line. I get that it’s 1v1 but if this was mid season at a neutral site there is no way it’s that close.
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I got Houston.
Houston lost to both Auburn in Houston and Bama in Vegas by 5 this season. SEC was a historic monster and Florida has proven to be the best team. Clayton is the best player in the nation. Gators by 5.
UF wins = good for SECHouston lost to both Auburn in Houston and Bama in Vegas by 5 this season. SEC was a historic monster and Florida has proven to be the best team. Clayton is the best player in the nation. Gators by 5.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near