I think I’m going to spend the next six months as a groupie on Kesha’s “Tits Out” tour.
I think I’m going to spend the next six months as a groupie on Kesha’s “Tits Out” tour.
He might be the most bland human being to ever live.I can’t get over how awful Grant Hill is
Soon, little one. Soon.5 year old, “dad is Kentucky playing, that looks like their letters, only red.”
Maybe the most accurate thing I’ve ever posted.Everyone on Houston’s team is 29 years old and plays CBB as a hobby after putting in an 8-hour shift at their job beating the **** out of people.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win