Matt Jones says there's a big Alvin Brooks connection there and the kid already follows half the team on social media. Entered portal with a no contact tag.@jayroon, how credible is Sir Kerr? He's saying Yates to UK.
Aside from that, how in the hell did the end line ref miss the blatant hold by Cardwell?Completely objective here.
They stopped game to look at a foul away from the play. I have no idea who / what they are looking at, or even which team is the "offender"and which team benefits.
It is complete and utter ******** they can do that. Clean up that rule.
Duke and Florida. That's going to be wall to wall douchebags, as far as the eye can see.
I’ll take it a step further and say this - f**k every other coach, team and school in this conference. F**k them good.I'm fine with Pearl not getting a shot at the title.
No clue but I guess we’re gonna find out.@jayroon, how credible is Sir Kerr? He's saying Yates to UK.
I fired a beer mug through my TV screen after that game. then punched through the acoustical ceiling in my basement. My fist hit a floor joist and fractured my thumb.
Well, I’m out of these for the year. You’re welcome.Duke will win this thing by 20. Duke’s length and talent just too much.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors