Karl Ravich is low key even worse.Dykes having a job as an analyst and quantum physics. Two things I'll never understand.
Karl Ravich is low key even worse.Dykes having a job as an analyst and quantum physics. Two things I'll never understand.
Rick Barnes looks less a genius when he doesn't have Calipari to abuse on the sideline.Also, I appreciate Tennessee being so stagnant on offense.
And offense.Brea is clueless on D sometimes
Honestly impressive as hell on defense. Dude was bothering the **** out of Lanier.Pretty OK minutes for Chandler in that first half. Good for him.
That’s what’s crazy about him. Sometimes you wonder if he even knows there’s a game going on, but we’re clearly better with him on the floor.He’s +22 tonight
I'm impressed that we are playing at UT's pace out of necessity and beating them (thus far -- fingers crossed) at it.Pope is managing the game. UT has another run in them. Just need to keep things steady and not go on an extended drought.
Plus 22 and nearly half of our turnovers. Baffling indeed.That’s what’s crazy about him.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida