Karl Ravich is low key even worse.Dykes having a job as an analyst and quantum physics. Two things I'll never understand.
Karl Ravich is low key even worse.Dykes having a job as an analyst and quantum physics. Two things I'll never understand.
Rick Barnes looks less a genius when he doesn't have Calipari to abuse on the sideline.Also, I appreciate Tennessee being so stagnant on offense.
And offense.Brea is clueless on D sometimes
Honestly impressive as hell on defense. Dude was bothering the **** out of Lanier.Pretty OK minutes for Chandler in that first half. Good for him.
That’s what’s crazy about him. Sometimes you wonder if he even knows there’s a game going on, but we’re clearly better with him on the floor.He’s +22 tonight
I'm impressed that we are playing at UT's pace out of necessity and beating them (thus far -- fingers crossed) at it.Pope is managing the game. UT has another run in them. Just need to keep things steady and not go on an extended drought.
Plus 22 and nearly half of our turnovers. Baffling indeed.That’s what’s crazy about him.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition