Oh piss off. The easy schedule was the honeymoon. Now with this and the upcoming SEC schedule, I am stating a fact.I guess you'll have to GFY now.
I regret that I have only one like to give for by BBN.You guys start bailing on Pope right now you are the biggest pussies on earth. Jesus.
We didn’t even get halfway there in the first.Maybe we can hit the the bonus this half.
GtfoWe are going to look back in 14 months and remember why everyone was outraged the night he was hired. This entire athletic department is a complete joke.
Phantom foul on Brea at the rim. Anticipation call.I'm not sure how that bump on Krisa under the basket wasn't a foul. He was literally body checked as he shot.
What they lack in explosive athleticism, they more than make up for in poise and experience. Good stuff.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’