Oh piss off. The easy schedule was the honeymoon. Now with this and the upcoming SEC schedule, I am stating a fact.I guess you'll have to GFY now.
I regret that I have only one like to give for by BBN.You guys start bailing on Pope right now you are the biggest pussies on earth. Jesus.
We didn’t even get halfway there in the first.Maybe we can hit the the bonus this half.
GtfoWe are going to look back in 14 months and remember why everyone was outraged the night he was hired. This entire athletic department is a complete joke.
Phantom foul on Brea at the rim. Anticipation call.I'm not sure how that bump on Krisa under the basket wasn't a foul. He was literally body checked as he shot.
What they lack in explosive athleticism, they more than make up for in poise and experience. Good stuff.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV