-4.5 UGA. You have to pound this line, right??This is vintage Stoops football. It's awful to watch. I won't ***** about it too much if we win.
-4.5 UGA. You have to pound this line, right??This is vintage Stoops football. It's awful to watch. I won't ***** about it too much if we win.
It’s at -1.5 now-4.5 UGA. You have to pound this line, right??
We're not playing Florida.We are due a turnover that wins us a game. Just have that funny feeling.
You have to try. We were one completion away of beating UGA. Stoops had a team play so hard. Coached it away at the end of the 1st and 2nd half.I agree with a punt here - mainly because there wasn’t a chance in hell we would convert on 4th down. Use your timeouts and try to force a 3-and-out.
Yeah, I don’t know. I just know we weren’t getting a first down there. Our QB is an active liability. It didn’t help that the punt wasn’t great - again.So we punt it in hopes we stop them here and they punt back to us further away from scoring with less time on the clock?
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV